Your Custom Designed Tink
Build your own design by adding text and elements from our library.
– Made from natural Bamboo
– Wood grain and wood colour tone will vary from one chopping board to the other. This is not an imperfection.
– The design is on one (1) face only
– Do not leave soaking in water
– Do not wash in dishwasher.
– Hand wash only with water and soap.
– Dry immediately after wash.
Caring for your chopping board:
Give the chopping board a good scrub with hot soapy water after each use.
Depending on how often you use your chopping board, you should oil regularly to minimise warping and cracking.
Use a mineral oil or other food-grade oil to oil the chopping board
New or freshly oiled chopping boards may release some oil over time, so be cautious when placing them on furniture as they might stain.
Do not leave chopping board soaking in water.
225 x 320 x 10 mm
Tink’D in Malta