Born as the brainchild of two brothers, following in their father’s footsteps and his ever growing love for craftsmanship and wood grain. Today, The Tink Shop is home to a fast growing team of creatives who strive in creating great products that commemorate greater memories!
Join Our Team As;
Studio Team Member
We are looking for an enthusiastic and awesome team player to join us on a Full-Time basis, creating some of the best novelty gifts on the island!
We will train you in fully understanding our processes and procedures that lead up to the creation of our custom cut and printed gifts, so willingness to learn is very important!
Drive and motivation to get the best possible results are essential.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to be printed, production times, stock specifications and designs;
- Prepare the products for printing;
- Set up, operate and monitor the printing machines;
- Inspect and examine printed products for print clarity, colour accuracy, conformance to specifications and any other defects;
- Assemble and finish all parts of the product;
- Pack products;
- Responsible for the general upkeep of stored stock;
- Liaise with other team members to ensure that production timelines are adhered to;
- Perform preventive maintenance on machinery;
The successful candidate must:
- Have a good command of both Maltese and English languages;
- Be a fast learner with a can-do attitude;
- Be an effective team player and willing to take initiative;
- Be dependable and highly energetic;
- Be able to multitask with attention to great detail;
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Applications and capable of operating a computer;
- Be in possession of a driving license;
Would you like to help us build more memories through great tinks? Let’s get in touch.